|The Great Wall of China|
Monday, March 27, 2017
Last Day to Register for the study abroad Entrepreneurship program in China!!!
I am pleased to inform you about this hands-on learning experience in China! The Entrepreneurship in the U.S. and China study abroad program will be held from June 8 through June 23, 2017.
By fully participating in this course, students will:
• Recognize the risks and benefits of doing business in China
• Differentiate the ways of doing business in dissimilar cultures
• Adopt "best practices" in marketing, finance, and operations from China
• Evaluate the impact of Chinese culture on business practice
• Discover potential business opportunities in China
During our visit in China, students will enjoy unique cultural tours (Great Wall and The Forbidden City, etc.) as well as visit Chinese and multinational corporations in different industries and interview the executives of those corporations.
Please see the program fact sheet attached. Applying to our program is easy! This is what is needed to apply:
• Completed application form (attached)
• Goals and objectives statement
• Letter of recommendation (Not necessary for College of Management Grad Students)
• Unofficial Transcript (Not necessary for College of Management Grad Students)
Application Deadline: March 27th, 2017 (So Hurry!)
Click here: Application Form
Send completed application + other required documents here:
Erika White Assistant Director, International Programs College of Advancing and Professional Studies University of Massachusetts Boston
Wheatley Bldg, 2nd floor, Room 203